The heavy gauge aluminum legs on these anchors will hold bottom in extreme current but will bend straight when its time to retrieve! No more dragging in those 1/8" stainless legged weights! These aluminum legs are almost three times as thick, that's alot more holding power in a lot easier to use configurations
- Aluminum Legs for Easy Retrieval
- Heat Shrink Body for Added Durability and Snag Resistance
- Customizable Leg Shapes for Weaker or Stronger Holds
Available in 16oz or 8oz for a variety of applications.
- Try the 8oz version for drone fishing or extreme casting situations!
- Play around with shaping the legs: Shallow angles close to the body of the sinker will hold bottom better but be harder to retrieve while wide spread legs will have a weaker hold but be easier to reel in
-Pair these weights with our Kayak and Drone Drop leaders (see other listings) for a system that's sure to catch the biggest of sharks!