NOW WITH THICKER LEGS FOR EVEN MORE HOLDING POWER!
The heavy gauge aluminum legs on these anchors will hold bottom in extreme current but will bend straight when its time to retrieve! No more dragging in those 1/8" stainless legged weights! These aluminum legs are almost three times as thick, that's alot more holding power in a lot easier to use configurations
Spider Weight / Surf Anchor
- Aluminum Legs for Easy Retrieval
- Customizable Leg Shapes for Weaker or Stronger Holds
Available in 4oz, 8oz, 16oz, and 32oz for a variety of applications.
- Try the 4oz version for casting or pin rigging!
- Try the 8oz version for drone fishing or extreme casting situations!
- Try the 32oz version for heavy current or deep water situations
- In certain applications the 48oz version may work instead of a break-away weight on the LBSF Float Rig Kit also available from Terra Firma Tackle
- Play around with shaping the legs: Shallow angles close to the body of the sinker will hold bottom better but be harder to retrieve while wide spread legs will have a weaker hold but be easier to reel in
-Pair these weights with our Kayak and Drone Drop leaders (see other listings) for a system that's sure to catch the biggest of sharks!